ATE Kids

Thursday, January 14, 2010


This is the scene that met me when I walked back into the house after changing a light bulb in the garage:

The kitchen table, while strew with homework, was surprisingly empty--no kids.

Apparently, the first of Tanners two loose upper teeth had just "fallen out" while he and Alia were giving each other spelling tests. Alia, who has some experience in these matters, deemed the second tooth"ready".

They were working on getting the second tooth out when Martin arrived home. The second tooth did indeed come out ...and there was much exuberance and rejoicing!

:)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Two teeth in the same evening? How fun!

    By Blogger nikko, at 10:10 PM  

  • Congratulations!! Now Tanner can officially sing that old favorite, "All I want for my birthday is my two front teeth"!
    Love, Grandpa M.

    By Blogger Mom and Dad, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home