ATE Kids

Friday, August 27, 2010

Martin's birthday coincided with the first day of school at Wabash College. Here he is getting ready for the day:













When he got home we ate "Ann's Chicken" for dinner, had cake and ice cream for dessert, then opened presents.

This one is from the kids:
It's a moving blanket to be used as a padded gambeson for Martin to wear under his chain mail. He was pretty excited!
















And then, the second "used" gift:



Hockey gloves from Michigan. He was thrilled!!! On went the gloves, out came the waster (wooden sword), and away he went!

Thanks everyone for making his birthday a special day!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I didn't forget my brother on his birthday. I remembered him quite often, actually. But every time I thought "I need to send Martin an ecard", I was nowhere near the computer. And by the time I got to the computer I had either briefly forgot, or it was taken by other members of the family. (Don't even ask why I didn't send one yesterday. That involves a quarter inch piece of the laptop being broken off and rendering it useless and me being incredibly frustrated.) At any rate. Glad he had a grand birthday. Happy (belated!) birthday from all of us here!

    By Blogger Melissa, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home